donate

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Return of the Rant

Well, it was good while it lasted.

My break, I mean.
The break was meant to be permanent, my rants being published elsewhere - they still will be, by the way - but I couldn't leave it alone.
During the six months of inactivity on these pages, there were over 1000 hits recorded which means either lots of people checked in once in a while or one person decided to check if I'd posted anything new. Nine times a day.
Anyway, a Twitter poll as to whether I should start posting here again resulted in a resounding "YES!" I don't care that the only options were 'yes' and 'fuck, yes'. Nor do I care that only two people voted.
Actually I do care about that last bit.
Two people?
Only two people?
I expected a better turnout in what was the most important public opinion vote since the Brexit fiasco. And we all know how swimmingly well that went.
I expect that people will come up to me now in public if they hear me complaining and say: "We voted 'yes', you cunt. Post it on your damn blog instead of talking about it."
So that's what I'm now doing. I'm posting it on my damn blog.
Are you happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment