donate

Sunday 15 January 2017

Must Be Funny

Now I'm potentially giving all of you something to rant about.

I'm aware there will be a lot of “Oh God, here's that prick again” every time I post something, but now I'm wanting something – money.
I do this all for fun, but imagine if I could make a living from it. I know, it's not possible, but I might be able to buy a pint or a pie out of it every once in a while if I played my cards right.
There is a donate button at the top of this blog and I don't expect anyone to actually give me some money, although it would be nice. But if you do decide this crap I write is worthy of some form of fiscal reward then go for it.
No, what I really want you to do is to look below this post. See that Amazon advert? Annoying isn't it? I don't make money by having it there, but I do if you click on it and then order something – anything you want – from the tax-avoiding behemoths. When you're ordering someone's Christmas or birthday presents or something for yourself (why not treat yourself to a Tim Jones paperback? they're not that bad) then I earn a pittance.
Just try and remember every time you want to buy something to go through my blog. I'll then get a commission which is a really small percentage of what you spend and then I can in turn spend that money on alcohol and high calorie pastry goods.
Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment