donate

Sunday 13 November 2016

Annoying People (part 736)

Yesterday I was annoyed.
Like most days.

This time I was in town.
Two young mothers were standing and talking outside a shop. They were blocking the whole pavement for everybody with their pushchairs, parked as they were like jackknifed trucks. Either they were unaware that they were making passers by walk in the road to get past them or they didn't give the remotest shit. I'll go with the second option.
They were also smoking, which as an on-again, off-again smoker I found annoying because I'm currently in a not smoking phase and I thought it smelled fucking fantastic. Bastards.
Things became even worse as I walked past (in the road) and caught a snippet of their conversation.
“And I couldn't believe it,” one of them yelled, just to annoy people even more. “She thought she was so fucking important, so much more important than anyone else. I hate people like that.”
I'm not even sure how I managed to bite my tongue at this. I'm also not sure how I, or anybody else who heard this, had the restraint not to push them in front of a bus.
Roll on, the apocalypse.

1 comment:

  1. I probaby wrote ** Yesterday day I was annoyed .Like most days .When I am annoyed.**

    ReplyDelete