donate

Sunday 21 December 2014

News



2014 has been quite a year for ranting, and as long as this world continues to be so shit-filled the rants will continue for an incredibly long time.
At some point in 2015, I intend to bring you my rants in the form of a book. This could well spawn many other ranters into making “the bastard wants us to pay for this?” comments.
Relax!
The plan is to take some of the best bits of my existing posts (possibly an oxymoron) and expand them. A trip to the cinema today, for instance, has armed me with plenty of new material. This will be put together with a load of new and previously unreleased irritated musings. I’ll be like the Tupac Shakur of ranting, but less dead.
There will still be posts on here in the meantime too, so everyone wins. Or loses. Or in the case of Nick Berry, both (if you remember the 80s “megahit”).
I will of course bang on about it incessantly when I get around to actually publishing the thing. There will be no escaping it.

Cheers.

1 comment: