donate

Sunday 19 October 2014

Book



As many of you are probably aware, since you follow me on Twitter, I have recently published a book.
Yes, I’m using my ranting blog to promote it too, so there really is no escape!
I’ve posted about it on Twitter, Instagram and Vine and I’ve even joined Facebook (something I said I’d never do, due to the inane and insufferable shite that so many people post there) in an attempt to publicise it.
Many people have liked, shared, favourite and retweeted my various posts, but at the time of writing I have only sold fourteen copies.
The book is a collection of one hundred 100-word stories, as the title suggests. Basically it’s the Ronseal of literature and those who I’ve managed to coerce into buying it and reading it tell me they’ve enjoyed it. There’s even a five star review on Amazon, not written by the 80s chart-botherers or myself.
If you’ve been reading my recent posts you’ll also know that I’m unemployed for the second time this year and that the paltry book sales are actually my only current income. While I appreciate people helping me get the word out about the book, what I really need is for people to buy it.
£2.94 really isn’t a lot to ask for an ebook. You don’t have a Kindle? There is a free app you can download from Amazon that enables you to read books for Kindle on your phone, tablet or PC.
If you’re all old school and shit and like to hold an actual book in your hands, £4.98 (plus postage) will get you a copy that’s printed on chopped-down trees.
And if you say “I don’t read”, but are reading this then you’re just a big, fat liar.
If this fails I’ll just have to hope that I can get a decent internet signal when I’m living in a cardboard box under a bridge by the river.
Please click on one of the links below and buy it. If you can tell your friends, family, postman, dog and illegitimate love-children to buy it too, that would be great.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment